We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 dated June 30th, 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) provides for the guarding of individuals and parties as to treatment of personal data. According to said decree, treatment shall conform to principles of propriety, equity, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.Therefore, in compliance to art. 13 of aforesaid Legislative Decree n. 196 dated June 30th 2003, we of Stamperia Pezzoli srl are hereby supplying the following information regarding treatment of your normal and sensitive personal information:
1. Purpose: Personal information shall be collected for the fulfilment of our Company s economical activities and in particular for:
2. Conditions: your data shall be treated manually, by use of traditional paper documents and/or electronic devices and shall be used exclusively for above said reasons so as to guarantee protection and privacy of the parties involved as per art. 11 of Decree n.196/2003.
3. Submission: the submission of data is optional as regards commas a, b and c however, in absence of said information, it will not be possible to establish new business relations nor continue those established.
4. Communication and disclosure: regarding the above said purposes, your data may be disclosed to Public Administration and Authorities, banks, insurance companies, postal service, shipping agents and other parties specifically operating on behalf of Stamperia Pezzoli srl said other parties operate in turn as independent controllers.
Furthermore, your data may be transmitted to processors or to appointed personnel i.e.:
Your data shall be kept for no longer than that necessary for their gathering and processing in manners which are compatible with those purposes.
5. Your rights At any time, in accordance with art. 7 of Decree 196/2003 you may claim your rights towards the controller.
6. The controller is the Company Stamperia Pezzoli srl and, specifically, its legal representative.
It shall be possible to claim one s rights (according to art. 7 Decree 196/2003*) legally applying to the data controller at Stamperia Pezzoli srl.
All your communications and/or inquiries regarding updates, changes or cancellation must be sent to the controller s above address. You may have a faster acknowledgement sending an email to email@example.com oppure un fax al numero +39 035 7171203.